- 1st electoral period (11/2000 - 11/2004)
- 2nd electoral period (11/2004 - 10/2008)
- 3rd electoral period (10/2008 - 2012)
- 4th electoral period (11/2012 - 2016)
- 5th electoral period (11/2016 - 2020)
The Council is the executive body of the region having independent powers. The Council is accountable to the Regional Assembly in exercising independent powers. The Liberec Regional Council has 9 members. The Council consists of the President, Deputy Presidents and other members. The members of the Council are elected or removed from office by the Assembly. The Council holds sessions according to the schedule, usually once every two weeks. The Council sessions are not public. The Council can have its commissions.
- Law no. 129/2000, on Regions (establishment of regions)