- 1st electoral period (11/2000 - 11/2004)
- 2nd electoral period (11/2004 - 10/2008)
- 3rd electoral period (10/2008 - 2012)
- 4th electoral period (11/2012 - 2016)
The Regional Assembly is the highest governing body of the region. It makes decisions about issues falling under independent functions. If stated by the law on regions or a special law, its decisions concern issues falling under transferred functions. The Liberec Regional Assembly has 45 elected members. The Assembly sessions are public and take place within the region. The Assembly meets as needed; however, it must be summoned at least once every three months. The Regional Assembly publically announces each session by posting the information on the official board of the Regional Authority. This information includes the place, time and the proposed agenda of the Assembly session. The Regional Assembly can have its committees.
- Law no. 129/2000, on Regions (establishment of regions)